About this partnership
We are a partnership of people united around a common passion, purpose, and plan.
The Indonesian Partnership (or IP) is a not-for-profit organization comprised of a board, individual churches, and those who feel called to the IP to help fulfill the mission.
The Mission is to be a growing network of churches, businesses, and individuals with a focus to utilize resources (people, skills, time, money, and expertise) in order to build true and self-sustainable Communities of Hope in the Nation of Indonesia.
A Community of Hope develops when there are relationships between:
- Communities of people (local church) that are willing to serve the wider community.
- Profitable businesses that conduct themselves with integrity.
- Children and youth who when given opportunity bring to the community passion, energy, risk taking, and teachability.
Population: 255.9 million
Number of Vineyard Churches:
Primary Religion: Islam
Ave. Education: 13 years
Indonesia, a Southeast Asian nation made up of thousands of volcanic islands, is home to hundreds of ethnic groups speaking many different languages. It’s is known for its beaches, volcanoes and jungles sheltering elephants, tigers and Komodo dragons. Indonesia struggles with poverty and unemployment, inadequate infrastructure, corruption, a complex regulatory environment, a current account deficit, and unequal resource distribution among regions.
Indonesia. 2015. google.com. Retrieved 20 July 2015
The World Fact Book: East and Southeast Asia: Indonesia. 2015. cia.gov. Retrieved 20 July 2015
Jim Barnett has been traveling and taking others to Indonesia for over 10 years. He is passionate to see an indigenously-led, self sustaining movement of Vineyard churches creating communities of hope in Indonesia. Jim has been a teacher for over 25 years, is the founding pastor of the Neighborhood Vineyard Church, and is a certified coach and spiritual director. He loves working side by side with his friends in Indonesia and sharing with others how God is establishing a Vineyard presence in Indonesia. His wife, Laura, and he have been married for over 25 years and they have two awesome kids, Sam and Julia.
Current Church Partners
Basilia Vineyard Church - La Puente, CA
Inland Vineyard Church - Corona, CA
Columbus Vineyard - Columbus, OH
Mountain Vineyard Church - Kent, WA
Neighborhood Vineyard Church - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Six:Eight Vineyard Church - Philadelphia, PA
Vineyard City Church - Redding, CA
Sugarland Vineyard Church - Sugarland, TX
Vineyard North Church - Oceanside, CA
Vineyard of the Rockies - Ft. Collins, CO
Without Walls Vineyard - Holland, MI
- Teaching in the newly government accredited School of Theology and Education called Vineyard Institute Indonesia.
- Help develop businesses in Indonesia that bring integrity and vitality to the Indonesian economy while providing income for families, pastors, and leaders.
- Come visit and encourage the pastors, leaders and families of the already established Vineyard churches in Indonesia.
- Give financially to the establishment of our new school (Vineyard Institute Indonesia) and to other projects to establish Junior High Schools throughout Indonesia.
- Come serve on a short-term basis by teaching English and working along side the Indonesian leadership at various satellite locations for Vineyard Institute Indonesia.
- Please pray for the leadership of Indonesia and the expansion of Kingdom opportunities in Indonesia.
Consider joining our partnership by clicking the link atop this page. Together we can impact Indonesia for generations to come.
Facebook - Vineyard Institute Indonesia