About this partnership
The Haiti Partnership (HP) is a partnership united around a common passion, purpose and plan. The HP exists within the Vineyard Community of Churches to establish a self-sustaining Vineyard Church Planting Movement in Haiti.
The goal is to establish an Association of Vineyard Churches Haiti, governed and financed by the local churches in Haiti, and ultimately release a National Leader to lead a National AVC Haiti on an international level. Our common purpose is:
- Identify, equip and release leaders in Haiti that will fulfill the mission.
- Work with Haitian Leadership to develop strategic ways to adopt and plant churches.
- Prayerfully and strategically respond to felt needs as they are presented to us by Haitian Leadership.
- Create opportunities for emerging churches, business and individuals to move towards self- sustainability in Haiti.
- Form lifelong friendships with those working with the HP.
- Share the vision and purpose of the HP with others that might join us in what God is doing in Haiti.
- Be part of something will have a long reaching positive impact on Haiti in our generation and beyond.
- Promote the formation and maturing of the HP for the purpose of discipling the nation of Haiti through Vineyard Church Planting. (Matthew 28:19)
- Recruit, equip and release for service new generations of Haiti Partnership leaders.
- Develop and promote standards of best practice for the HP mission.
- Maintain effective communication and contact among the Partnership members, including meeting face to face annually.
Population: 9.9 million
Number of Vineyard Churches:
Primary Religion: Roman Catholicism
Haiti is a Caribbean country that shares the island of Hispaniola with the Dominican Republic to its east. Though it’s still recovering from a 2010 earthquake, many of Haiti's landmarks dating to the early 19th century remain intact. Haiti is a free market economy that enjoys the advantages of low labor costs and tariff-free access to the US for many of its exports. Poverty, corruption, vulnerability to natural disasters, and low levels of education for much of the population are among Haiti's most serious impediments to economic growth.
Haiti. google.com. 2015. Retrieved 2 July 2015
The World Fact Book. Central America and Caribbean: Haiti. cia.gov. 2015. Retrieved 2 July 2015
Current Church Partners
Greater Salem Vineyard Church, Londonderry, NH
Vineyard Church of Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge, LA
Vineyard of the Rockies, Fort Collins, CO
Vineyard Church of Augusta, Augusta, GA
Consider joining our partnership by clicking the link atop this page. Together we can impact Haiti for generations to come.