Hello potential blog/story contributors!
We would like to welcome blog submissions from those of you who are actively participating in the international missions efforts of Vineyard churches. The main purposes of the VM Blog are:
- To inform the Vineyard at large about what is happening in the nations
- To inspire and increase interest in international missions
- To increase Vineyard churches' level of engagement in international missions
- To foster connection and potential partnership opportunities between Vineyard USA churches
- To increase community & collaboration and to minimize isolation in missional efforts
- To educate, equip, and provide support resources to Vineyard churches in their international missions efforts
We would love your stories, articles, and essays. We'd love to see submissions of all kinds, but here’s specifically what we're looking for…
- Empowering local church-based missions
- Partnerships as key strategy
- Establishing church planting movements
- Raising up and releasing indigenous leaders
- Contextualizing Vineyard values in each culture.
For example, you could pick one of these values, then you could write a few paragraphs on: 1) how this has looked in your church or partnerships, 2) how this has impacted you or others you work with, 3) how this has played out in the nations in which you are focused, or even 4) how this has impacted your relationship with God. It could be a story of impact…or even just a persuasive piece about why the value is important. You choose…
We also welcome video stories for our stories gallery - another way to highlight what God is doing throughout the nations.
With your submission, please include your name, a short one-paragraph bio, and your email address where people can contact you. Even better - we'd love to include a photo of you with your submission.
A few caveats...
- If your submission is selected, we reserve the right to utilize the post on all of our distribution channels, but you will always be credited appropriately!
- Please do not submit anything that breaches someone's security or confidentiality. We have no way of knowing what should not be made public.
- We also reserve the right to make minor grammatical/structural/typographical edits to text submissions (without changing the overall content of your piece).
- You are welcome to submit longer pieces with the understanding that, if selected, it may be broken up into a series and released in segments.
To submit your piece, please email email@example.com:
- Your text submission or URL to your video
- An original photo to go with your piece (optional, but highly desired!)
- Your name
- A short one-paragraph bio
- Your public email address
- A photo of you (optional)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Vineyard Missions USA